Really Strategies, Inc., developer of the RSuite content management system for publishers, has announced that Chris Palma will keynote the RSuite User Conference, to be held in Philadelphia, PA on October 20. Palma is the strategic partner development manager for Google, responsible for the Google Books program in the western US and other parts of the world. Prior to joining Google, he spent 15 years in scholarly publishing and then became Vice President of Content and Business Development at e-book provider ebrary.
The User Conference will have 5 tracks before Palma’s keynote:
- XML-first workflow at the American Society for Training and Development
- It’s 8:05 Wednesday morning. Do you know where your content is? Oxford University Press does.
- How the right content model eases your CMS implementation
- How a medical publisher convinced 1000 authors to work in XML
- Making the business case for a CMS
If you’re interested in XML publishing applications or content management systems, you might wish to contact Really Strategies about attending this conference.
Columnist, Information Today and Conference Circuit Blog Editor