• Join us for breakfast from 8:00-9:00 a.m. in the International Ballroom before Chris Sherman’s opening keynote. Then get a seat early near the front since we’re expecting near-record attendance.
• Grab a second cup of coffee in the Exhibit Hall when it opens at 9:45 a.m. You’ll have a few minutes to browse before the first session begins at 10:30 a.m. (And then the hardest part of your day will be choosing which sessions to attend.)
• Check your email at the Email Café, sponsored by Userful. It’s located at the rear of the Exhibit Hall and open during Exhibit Hall hours (until 5:45 p.m. on Wednesday).
• View up-to-the-minute updates to this blog running live on the large-screen monitor at the Information Today booth #525.
• Relax with friends at the Wine & Cheese Reception in the Exhibit Hall from 5:00-5:45 p.m.
AND THEN catch your breath, get a quick bit to eat, or go out with an early Dine-Around group (sign up on bulletin boards in the registration area), and…
• Come back for a fun (and possibly raucous) evening panel session, the Digi TechForum: Looking at Dead and Emerging Technologies, sponsored by Palinet, and moderated by Scott Brandt.