Elsevier is giving away iPod Shuffles several times a day to people wearing this button — the Scopus one, that is. Creative placement could be one criteria, according to the booth staff. Our bloggers will be watching, too, and your creative placement could be featured here!
As you tour the IL Exhibit Hall, be sure to stop by and leave your business card with these exhibitors. It could be well worth your effort. One told me they even brought a bag so you could carry your loot onto the plane easily!
– 10-K Wizard (Booth 102): 12 months of 10-K Power Pro ($495 value)
– NTIS (Booth 112): Various products, including CIA Factbook, 1 year of FEDRIP, etc.
– IBIS World (Booth 116): iPod Shuffle and a free trial of IBIS World
– Xrefer (Booth 220): $250 Amazon gift certificate if you fill out a quiz
– Softlink (Booth #212): Daily drawings for punch bowl set, champagne set, Barnes & Noble $50 gift card, and USB memory sticks, plus a grand prize at the end of the show
– Access Innovations (Booth 217): Wine basket
– Elsevier (Booth #207): Wear the Scopius pin and eligible to be chosen to win an iPod Shuffle; 2-3 chosen daily, so wear your pin! Extra credit for creative placement.
– Euromonitor (Booth #206): 3 months access to Global Market Information Database (GLIN)
– INSPEC/IEE (Booth #316): iPod Shuffle
– FT.com (Booth #322): Leather travel gift set
– Information Today (Booth #422): Daily drawing for free subscriptions to publications
– Faulkner (Booth #424): $50 Amazon gift certificate
– Serials Solutions (Booth #417): Made-in-Washington (state) gift set
– SLA (Booth #420): Become a member at the show and get a Click University tote bag and SLA t-shirt
– Experian (Booth #411): Two $100 Shell gas cards, daily drawings
– Global Securities Information (Booth #406): A “survivor” kit if you fill out their survey card